The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:32 am

The young woman hummed softly as she walked alongside her son, Masato, and her soul partner, Daku, slowly through the open fields of Ardslia. The melody she hummed was soft and sweet as the sound seemed to glide through the air. Her left hand holding onto Masato's right as she looked down at the child every now and then. A soft smle on her lips while they walked together.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 am

Masato smiled happily holding onto his mother's hand walking down that path. He'd always wanted to see his mother's home town and now finally got the chance. He looked out to all the farmers and town folk hard at work. His stomach started to grumble. "Mommy, i'm hungry~" he says to her holding his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

Location : Somewhere in the deepist pit of the most confuzing area of nothing

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 am

The man looked over from a nearby building hearing the boy as he smiled "hello there, names Joseph, the local priest?, i figured i might as well try to get to know everyone before i move on" he walked over with a, slow yet steady stride.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 am

"It is nice to meet you. I am Alice and this is Masato. Welcome to Ardslia." She then turns hr attention to her son. The female would giggle as she stopped walking, lowering herself onto her knees as she looked at her son with a sweet smile gracing her soft lips. "Let's go to the inn over there okay? The have a great resteraunt next door." She spoke softly to her son as she pointed at the inn for her son to see. Daku seeming to have a smirk on his face as he stretched out, telling them both that he wished to rest soon. "Yes, Daku, we will be resting there as well." The female stood up and began walking to the inn, holding her son's hand gently as they crossed the opening.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:49 am

"h-hey!, it's not nice to do that to people you know!" he slowly sped up to keep pace with them "so whats your story with this place? people don't go some where for no reason" he looked down at the boy and then back up to the woman
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 am

Masato followed signalling his Partner Riku to follow because he had wondered off chasing a butterfly. Riku noticed the call and rushed back and then jumps on top of Daku. Masato laughed and then went into the Inn with his mother.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:55 am

"This is my home town. Why wouldn't I wish to be here?" The woman spoke with a soft smile, wishing to be polite as she laughs softly. She continued walking then walking into the Inn with her son infront of her. She sa at a table and motioned for her son to join her as she giggled athow cute he was being with Riku. Daku sitting at the end of the table, eying the man unsurely, ready to leap in case of emergancey.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:58 am

"ah i guess that makes sense, Always come back to the place of which you were bo-" he stopped as a ruffling in his shirt grew noticeable "KATA OUT! NOW!" a small brown ferret hopped out of his shirt and onto the table looking back up at Joseph "I told you to stay in the pocket!, jeez" Kata had slowly curled himself up, looking at the newly met people
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 am

The woman would extend her hand to the ferret known as Kata, smiling at it softly to let it know she ment no harm. Her gaze soft as she looked at it. "Hey there. It's nice to meetyou, Kata." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:03 am

Masato went and sat down at the table and let Riku sit on his lap. Masato smiles and laughs at the funny farret leaping onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:06 am

the ferret quickly hopped up onto masato's arm, scampering up his arm across his shoulders and onto alice, as he sat and stared at alice. While Joseph noticed the wolf staring at him and he crouched down, offering his hand to the wolf "its ok..im Joseph, i mean no harm to you or your friends" he spoke in a calming voice
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 am

Daku looked at the man's hand then turned away with a smirk. The motion having a bit of an attitude as Dau laid his head on his paws, relaxing on the floor next to Alice. Alice on the other hand, pets the ferret gently with her left index finger and smile. "Cute." she states softly as she looks at the ferret.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 am

Masato gets bored and looks around to see if there is gonna be a waiter or waitress coming. He was getting antsy in his seat waiting.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am

"jeez, stuck up wolf?" Joseph stood up as Kata jumped off of Alice's shoulder and into my shirt "I think theres a medical condition with that, shall i..assist?" Joseph smirked a little looking down at the wolf
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 am

Daku would let out a growl of warning toward the man named Joseph as he peeked at the priest The woman known as Alice would laugh lightly as she looked at the man. "Don't mind Daku. He's a bit uneasy around other 'Men' being around his family." She stated softly as she then strokes Daku's backgently with her fingertips. "Isn't that right, Daku?" The wolf looked up at her with a slight smirk then laid back down, enjoying her fingertips along his back. A waitreess came over with a bright smile. "Anythin I can get you folks?" The waitress said as she looked at group before her.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 am

Masato smiled and said "i'll have the grilled cheese." He then starts to pet Riku who was still resting on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 am

"just get me some water, if you please" Joseph took a seat and looked at the waitress "or unless you have some kind of light alchohol, nothing big" he crossed his arms and looked over at Alice
Back to top Go down
ilostthecure
Beginner
Beginner
ilostthecure

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 am

Dane was sitting in a dark corner of the room, occasionally sipping from a glass. His chair was leaned back and he eyed the conversation through his peripheral vision, his ears tuning into their chatter and the popping and crackling of the fire. He absentmindedly ran his fingers through the fur on Ryuk's back, who sat under the table, resting quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toobusybeingdelicious
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:46 am

She smiles softly as she looks at the waiter. "Another water. In a dish for my furry freind here. Please and thank you." Alice spoke softly as she giggled, noticing the fairly annoyed expression on Dau's face. She then hugged her son gently, smiling at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 am

Masato Smiles Back and hugs her as well and then waits patiently in his seat smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 am

joseph yawned patting his shirt as if petting an animal "so home town eh?, must of been nice living in a place like this, so quiet, i couldnt imagine" every so often he would glance over at the man in the corner in a slightly worried way
Back to top Go down
ilostthecure
Beginner
Beginner
ilostthecure

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:59 am

Dane caught the flashes of white signifying someone looking at him but didn't acknowledge it visibly. He noted that it was coming from the man at the table, who obviously didn't know the other two very well. He sat facing Dane, the other two facing away. He saw the flicker of anxiety crossing the man's face when he was acknowledged and he smirked slightly murmuring so that only Ryuk could hear.
"Would you look at that, boy, I smelled fear before you did this time.."
The wolf lazily lifted his head up, looked at the group, and huffed, putting his muzzle back on his paws, uninterested.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toobusybeingdelicious
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 am

Alice waved to the waitress as she had returned with the order of the group. The waitresse placed the water bowl infront of Daku as well as the grill cheese infront of Mas. Alice nodded her thanks as her eyes then glance at the man in the dark corner, a smirk shifting on her lips for a split second then turning into a soft smile again while the waitress left. "Yes.. Living here was very pleasent. I wen to S.O.T.M.A. Quite a beautiful school.. Hopefully my little one can learn more Alchemy fromthe books there. I saw some of them durring my studies."
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:11 am

Masato heard what she said about alchemy books and just started eating really fast to try and get to the books faster.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:17 am

he laughed heartedly at the child "he was raised good, learn what he can young and become great old, is he yours? the similarities are a little far" he focused on Alice trying to ignore the man in the corner, taking a drink every so often
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Ardslia-
Jump to: