The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:59 am

The Spikes retract then the demon jumps out to attack.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 am

Alice jumped back quickly as she placed her left hand on her necklace. The blue jewel glowing as she muttered, her lips moving quickly as she whispered. As she muttered her dress around her began to sway with the wind gracefully as she then stands still. Her eyes opening as she looks directly at the demon.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:10 am

Masato decided to try and do something by using alchemy on the tree to send wooden Spikes at the Demon stabbing at it's chest.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:16 am

Once the demon was restrained she held her hands out toward the demon as the branches them moved upward, slicing the demon in two perfectly symetrical halfs. She then began muttering again, placing her left index finger on the corpe gently as it lit in purple and black flames, the flames die out as the demon was gone, seeming to have never been there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 am

"I-is it safe to come out now?" Masato asked in a hesitant tone.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:22 am

She nodded as she looked over at hr son, smiling warmly while her eyes turned soft. "Yes it is fine to come here sweety." She knelt down, holding her arms out and open, offering him a place to be held and feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:26 am

He runs up to her and hugs onto her tightly.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 am

She held her son gently then placed him to sit on the back of Daku. "Let's go back to the inn okay? A nice bath and a comfy nap under the stars.. Okiis?" She said to her son with a sweet smile, her hand gently strokes the head of her son, playing with his hair slightly.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am

"okay mommy" he says smiling and giggling as if he was never scared in the first place.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

She giggles as she began walking then looked at Daku. "Lets pick up some speed." She said as she began to run. Daku ran with herjoyfully, his motions keeping Masato on his back confortable as they madeit back to the inn quickly. Alice opened the door letting Daku into the inn with Masato then opened the room door, also letting Daku and Masato into the room before her. Once thet were all inside she closed the door and locked it. She then helped her son off of Daku's back.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 am

Masato quickly ran up to the bed and jumped onto it.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:18 am

She giggled softly and sat beside her son and looked at him. "Comfy?" She asked in a sweet tone, letting out a soft laugh as she poked him. She then glanced at Daku who was curled up on the couch comfortably, laying there and not wishing to move once so ever. The dark wolf passed out and snoring lightly, causing Alice to laugh once again while gliding the fingertips of her left hand through her bright blue hair.

Last edited by xXxAsunaChanxXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 am

Masato Smiled and cuddles up to his mother as he's used to sleeping next to her outside.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 am

Alice smiled softly down at her son as she laid beside him, holding him dearly as she fell asleep. She slept soundlessly beside her son, holding him in a very protective manor as they rested.

Last edited by xXxAsunaChanxXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 am

Masato fell asleep in his mothers arms smiling and cuddling close to her.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:58 am

They all slept peacefully as the hours rolled by. Alice breathing softly as she had no dreams, once again. Daku seeing himself in the wild on the hunt, enjoying the wind whipping through his fur. Alice's breathing was calm as her chest rose and sank slowly witrh her even breaths, her hold on her son remaining strong but still fairly gentle.

Last edited by xXxAsunaChanxXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:00 am

The sun Raises on the next day and Alice wakes up to find her son no longer in her arms. for Masato went outside to train his alchemy.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 am

She gently awoke as she sat up slowly, her hands grazing over her eyes to fully wake her. Her eyes notice her son was not in her arms as she smiled and whistled softly, waking Daku. "Daku go find and watch over Masato. Then when he is done, let him know I will be in the Inn's Diner." After she told Daku he nodded then trotted away, going off to find Masato and watch over him as he usually would. Alice then got up and took a shower, after getting dressed she walked into the Inn's diner, humming softly.

Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:27 am

Masato was hard at work training by reading books at the library and practicing his transmutations.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 am

Daku found Masato and sat beside the child, his tail swaying while he watched the books with intent interest. Alice, on the other hand, was still at the Inn's Diner, sitting at a table as she sipped a cup of tea she had ordered, her eyes closed as she thought to herself in silence. 'Such a quiet little town... My have I missed it here... Doesn't seem much has changed..'

Last edited by xXxAsunaChanxXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:46 am

Lucy crept around the side of the inn. She saw a young lady sitting outside. "Hehe. Nice prey!" Lucy whispers to herself. Her ears and tail twitch. Lucy sneaks over crawling on the ground. she reaches up into the girls pocket. She reaches in but then realizes she is standing up. Lucy hisses as a bug bites her tail. sHe jumps back and tripps over a bucket, Landing on her back. She blushed as she layed on her back looking up at the elf.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:00 am

Her eyes glancing over the girl before her as her lips shape into a soft smirk, fighting back the laughter she had within her. "Um... A-Are you.. Are you alright miss?" Alice stammered, fighting her laughter then clearing her throat. She offered her hand to the young girl laing on the ground infront of her after regaining her composure. "Need some help?" She asked softly.

Last edited by xXxAsunaChanxXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 am

"Um... Im fine thanks...." Lucy said turning reder her ears facing backwards. "Just fooling around..."
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:08 am

"You should be more careful. This may be a farmer's village but it can still be dangerous." Alice spoke softly as she tilts her head slightly, smiling softly at the girl. "Enjoying your stay on the floor or are you going to stand? You aren't hurt are you?" The woman spoke with concern as her expression softened. Her hand remaining out to the girl just in case.

Last edited by xXxAsunaChanxXx on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 am

"Im fine thanks... Do you mind if I share the room for tonight?" Lucy asked blushing. "Ill pay you the money back in the morning.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Ardslia-
Jump to: