The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

The Beginning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:58 am

Alice was taken back slightly by this as she blinked at the woman before her. She looked the woman up and down a bit then tilted her head. "It's not really... My desicion alone. You see.. I'm here with my son and my partner. They have to approve as well." She spoke as she eyes the woman a bit more, feeling a bit uneasy for the sudden question. Alice's eyes fixed on the girl who seemed to be still sitting on the floor.

She then sat back at her table and finished the last of her tea, looking out the window then back at the girl on the floor. "May I ask.. Why you asked me such a sudden question? We have only just met and you are asking to stay with me an my son. When actually.. We are leaving to go through the Forest of the Dead. I wish to show my son something very important, well atleast important to me." Alice's voice was so sweet and tender as she spke, a soft smile gracing her smooth rosey lips while she kept er gaze on the young girl on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:46 am

Masato walks in and then runs up and hugs his mother hello.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 am

She smiled softly as she looked down at her son, hugging the child gently. Alice's eyeson her son's as she smiles at him sweetly. "Welcome back Masato. Enjoyed your studying sweetheart?" Alice spoke in a calm and kind told as she looked down at her sson. she then motioned to the woman still on the floor. "This is... Um... This is... Oops... I don't believe I caught your name." She spoke with slight confudion. The smile that graced her lips was still as kind as before but a bit flawed do to slight irritation as well as her faint confusion. Her arm around her son in a strong but gently grip.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 am

"Lucy.." Lucy said intact. "Hi." She waved at Masato.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:13 am

"Um yes.. This is Lucy. She wanted to know if she could stay with us tonight. Would you like that?" I wanted to show you something in the Forest of the Dead though if you want sweety." Alice spoke calmly as she smiled at Lucy then her son, playing with her son's hair slightly. Her eyes glance at Daku walking in behind her then back to Masato.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 am

Masato nodded and smiled. "she can sleep with us" he says and then continues "i'd also like to see what mommy has to show me." he says with the same smile.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 am

"Well then it's settled. We will walk to the edge of town and enter the Forest of the Dead." A soft smile on Alice's lips as she giggled a bit, ruffling the hair of her son slightly as she smiled at him then turned to walk out the door. "Miss Lucy. If you want you can join us. I don't mind the company. Just please be on your toes once in the forest." Alice spoke with concern then turned away, a soft smile gracing her delicate lips as she began walking to the forest. Daku at her side and her son to the other, gently holding his hand as they all walked.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:02 am

Lucy nodds. "Thank you Alice." "I love the forest of the dead. I would like to come. " She walks up to Masato "Hello. Your Masato right?" Lucy says with a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:23 am

Masato nodded then hid behind his mother's legs.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:44 am

She giggled softly as she then picked up her son, walking toward the edge of town with him in her arms protective and lovingly. "Take a nap Masa.. That way we can get there much faster... Alright sweetheart?" She spoke with a smooth and loving voice. Her volume just a bove a whisper as she spoke to her son, rubbing the back of Masato gently. Daku seems to crack a smirk on his canine-like face as he peared up at Masata. Daku then swung his head to say that once Masato was aslep, his back was free to lay the child on.
Back to top Go down
Lucy
Beginner
Beginner
Lucy

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:49 am

Lucy then sat on the dark ground and pulled out a small chain necklace. It held a hard smooth, granite wolf charm about as big as a young girls thumb. Lucy carefully took off the wolf charm and started playing with it. Making a small fake cave out of dirt. Pausing ever so often to twitch her ears or lick her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Ardslia-
Jump to: