The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
The Path Of Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path Of Soul

This is a Role Play Site Brought To you by Agito and Kazuya.

HomeMainLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ilostthecure
Beginner
Beginner
ilostthecure

The Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 am

Dane looked up at the man when he laughed, raising an eyebrow and smirking. He motioned for a waitress to refill his now empty glass, and when she came, he nodded and smiled, giving a quiet "Thank you" when she handed it to him. He took a sip and leaned back again, watching the amusing group.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/toobusybeingdelicious
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 am

She felt uneasy but masked it easily as she glaced at the man in the shaddows once again. Daku let out a slight growl as he felt the pressance of another wolf that he was unsure of. The growl was soft so that the other wolf could hear but not loud enough for the man would be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:30 am

Masato finishes his sandwich and then gets out of his seat and waits for Alice to be done.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

Location : Somewhere in the deepist pit of the most confuzing area of nothing

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 am

Joseph gently nudged Daku with his foot giving a hint to be quiet as he spoke low to the group "dont try to start a fight wolf, that is the last thing any of us, especially me, need" as he spoke Kata ruffled around in joseph's shirt, peeking his head out
Back to top Go down
ilostthecure
Beginner
Beginner
ilostthecure

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:41 am

Ryuk's ears twitched in the direction of the growl, and one eye bolted open, staring intently at the other wolf. His body didn't move, but the tension in the room was palpably raising. Sensing his companion's uneasiness, Dane followed the wolf's gaze towards the other in the room. He placed his hand on Ryuk's nose, calming him.
"Easy, boy."
He murmured,
"Be careful, you don't know who they are."
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 am

Daku looked at Joseph with a 'I could care less' expression as Alice let out a soft laugh. "I'm going to get us a room okay sweety? I'll be right back." Alice said to her son with a sweet smile on her lips. She then stood up and walked over to the main desk and talked to the clerk there, getting a room and standing there, waiting for the key to her room.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:49 am

Masato Waited next to his mother and keeled down and looked at his glove.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:51 am

Joseph had looked once more at the man in the corner as he stood up drinking the last bit of water as he walked over to alice and handed her the money for the drink "i think i need to go, i dont like the look of that guy" he looked at him once more speaking to her
Back to top Go down
ilostthecure
Beginner
Beginner
ilostthecure

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 am

Dane stood up silently when all three were facing the counter, he motioned to a waitress to his drink, and left a bit of money on his table, then walked up the stairs, Ryuk following close behind. He wanted to keep himself mysterious for now, while he evaluated the group. He was almost certain that none of the three had seen him go up. He opened the door to his room and got ready to sleep, his sword by his side.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 am

Once gaining the key to her room she would kneel down to her son and shake thekeys infront of him. "Tadah." She sad cheerfully. "Tonight we are sleeping on bed okii? A nice rest and a wonderfully warm bath. Then some preakfast in the morning. Right?" She said to her son as she smiled at him vibrantly, her eyes glistening with joy of the mere thought of a good bath and her son being able to sleep in a nice warm room. Daku quickly trotted over once he hear the word 'bed' and looked up at Alice, letting out a soft whimper, unable to wait anylonger for rest.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:51 am

Masato frouned and said "but i like sleeping outside." He puffed out his cheeks. He looked outside and saw something moving in the trees so he ran out to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Wrath42k
Understands The Basics
Understands The Basics
Wrath42k

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 am

Joseph watched the boy run off "might want to watch him, but it was nice meeting you either way, maybe we will speak again sometime, but i must be off, sorry!" he said as he quickly jogged out of the inn with Kata on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:19 am

She watched the priest run off as she tilted her head then stood up straight and lookd down at her son. "Strange priest isn't he sweety?" She asked her son. She turned to look at him to see him running out the door as giggled. "Becareful Sweetheart!" She called out to her son as she laughed lightly. "Daku. Go watch him and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble. How if I'm needed." She said to the wolf and patted his head then walked to the room unlocking to door and stepping in. She say on the bed softly.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 am

Masato saw the thing moving around was a Demon that jumps at him.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 am

Daku would get in the way of the demon and quickly bite into the demon's arm, forcing the demon away from Masato then releasing the arm of the de,om. hopping infront of Masato and letting out a loud, earpiercing howl.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 am

Masato holds his hands to his ears whimpering from the loud howl.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 am

Once the sound of the howl reached her ears, Alice immediately stood up and ran to the window that faced the direction of the forest, she opened the window and hopped out, quickly running in the directiom the howl came for. Momma is coming sweet.. Dont worry.. she thought as she ran. She soon made it and knelt down infront of her son. "Are you oaky sweet heart?" She asked looking her son over.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 am

Masato starts crying and moves into her chest crying.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:55 am

She held her son dearlyand affectionately as she kissed his forehead. "It's alright.. Mommy is here.." She spoke softly then her eyes scanned the area for the demon, a slight glint of anger in her eyes as she searched.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:03 am

You See Something Rustling in bushes near us.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 am

She kept her eyes on the bush as her eyes glare at it, keeping her gaurd up as well as Daku who stand between her and the bush. Her eyes remaining still as she held her son much closer, she stood up, holding her son in her arms and bringing him to a tree, and hiding him behind it. "Stay here.. be quiet sweety... Okay?" She whispers to her son then walked over to Daku, placing her hand on her necklace that turns into her hands free wand. The necklace's gem glowing.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:32 am

He nods and hides quietly.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 am

Alice stands silently, prepaired to attack her target as she stood strait, a smirk growing along her lips. She let out a soft whistle to catch the attention of the demon. "Come on now.. Going to make us wait to defeat you?" She said in a cocky tone, her eyes remaining on the buch as she placed her hands on her hips gently, she then let out a soft giggle. "Don't tell me you're scared." She spoke tauntinly yet softly, trying to not let her son hear her tone towards her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Agitoking
Admin
Admin
Agitoking

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 am

Suddenly long pole like spikes shoot at her at an alarming speed from the bush.
Back to top Go down
xXxAsunaChanxXx
Admin
Admin
xXxAsunaChanxXx

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 am

Her body twists on her heel as se dodges the attack gracefully, her eyes closed as this happens as she listens to the movement of the air, looking for any unsteady sways or any sudden gusts of wind. A faint smile on her lips as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Of Soul :: Gartornia :: Ardslia-
Jump to: